Monday, November 1, 2010

Install Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Netbook-3c

Dizziness browsing looking for tutorials, tweaking the brain better alone.
Incidentally in the cafe again there are customers who have installed Windows XP laptop, I think the same as the netbooks usually means install it, but the initial setup Sampek fit on screen "windows setup" all of a sudden it says "windows is Damaged ...... ......... preventli shutdown "or if the IT people call it blue screen, not a blue film .....!

Try brain-tweaking bios who knows just met usually have my laptop specs, what would be installed, XP or Vista. ech ... was not there. one by one I tried, could eventually change the setting fit hard drive (sata controller mode), which initially I replace it with AHCI Compatible

This .... I gave the link to download its driver XP Here
Do not forget to give comments


0 komentar:

Post a Comment